Do you want to facilitate booking of COVID-19 tests by parents? If so, this is the blog post for you!
- Create some new teachers called “Slot 1”, “Slot 2”, or similar.
- Edit each, then add the students who will be booked into the “slots” using the Add Students button. You’ll probably need to add each Reg Group individually.
- Create a parents’ evening (with multiple dates?), ticking to include all the Reg Groups you added to the “Slots”. You may also want to set a booking limit so that parents can only book each student once (e.g. one per ‘slot’).
- When the parents’ evening has been set up, go to Dashboard > Options > Edit the Teachers, and remove ALL teachers and subjects except your “Slots”.
- You an test it works by going to Manage Booking > Login as a Parent
- Lastly, send parents their invite like normal, and you can monitor the sign-ups from the Reports page.